Saturday, April 17, 2010

Azkaban.. Alcatraz.. it's all the same






Apparently 'everyone knows what Alcatraz is'. Well, I didnt. So don't feel stupid if you didn't either. I hate when people say that.. CLEARLY not everyone knows! Anyways, we visited this prison while in San Fran. It was cold and foggy, so it set the mood for our trek through the shark infested waters that surround Alcatraz. We went through an audio tour that literally played the voices and sounds from the prisoners at the time they were there. It was very haunting, but overall, like I always say "anything for the shot". I give it an A plus on quality and quantity of items for me to shoot.

2 comments:

  1. is that dad in the last picture? if so, give him an A+ for being a creeper mccreeper model for you. yowza, he looks like a felon/psychopath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes its dad, isnt it hilarious! hahah he was so creepy

    ReplyDelete