Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I wanna leave my mark

I am having a vote on watermarks! I experimented and made a few, hoping to make one that really portrayed me as a photographer. All of the options can be in black OR white (as shown in the very last picture) so do not determine your favorite based on color! Also, do not vote for your favorite PHOTO. I merely put the watermark on some senior pictures I took to show how I would use it normally. Alright, go crazy. Vote for your favorite!

#1
#2
#3
#4

6 comments:

  1. I like #2 and #4 the best, but I think I like #2 best. But I love you! A lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1!!!!!! traditional and professional =] looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #1 or # 4.
    I think 1 looks the most professional :)
    btw..miss you. hottie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will say that #3 is more you, but it needs to be modified and then it could be my fave. Change the font and make the heart slightly smaller. xoxo

    ReplyDelete