Friday, October 5, 2012

Let's get muddy

FINALLY! I have completed another photoshoot I've been dreaming about doing for a while. I've been shooting so much for school and work these past few months that I haven't been doing any shoots for fun. This shoot quickly came together and was all for the enjoyment of taking pictures. Doing a shoot I want to do that doesn't have to fit any criteria or deadline is so liberating. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

Props to my phenomenal model Hillary Brown. The mud was FREEZING at 7am and she modeled through it like a pro. Also a loving shout out to Enos Ledezma and Tessa Taylor by art director and assistant on the shoot!














3 comments:

  1. Lizzy! You are SO talented! What a beautiful model and what beautiful shots:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY CRAP! THESE NEED TO BE IN A MAGAIZNE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your model did a great job! And these photos look astounding! I agree, they need to be in a magazine ;)

    ReplyDelete